The guest post program is intended especially for professional content writers who would like to contribute one or more articles to our website. We make every effort to provide a diverse range of opinions on the most recent developments and subjects related to freelancers, blogging, computers, and making money online.
Benefits of Guest Posting
- Authorship credit for the post.
- The chance to add a brief bio at the conclusion of your article
- Add two relevant links to your website or blog.
Rules and Regulations
Before sending in your article for review, please make sure you have followed these instructions completely. Acceptance of these rules is shown by submitting a guest post for review.
- Posts ought to contain between 1000 and 2000 words of entirely original, previously unpublished material. Plagiarism in content will not be tolerated. Content must be entirely unique.
- Only relevant links should be included in all postings, which should not be promotional.
- Include relevant photos in your writing.
- Submit your content if it is well-optimized for search engines. So, for SEO’s sake, we need to know the focus keyword and meta description. Also, keep in mind the keyword density.
- Kindly only submit your posts as Google Docs or Word documents.
- Please review our current content before submitting it. If your article has already been covered, please think about an alternate viewpoint, take a different approach, or concentrate on something else.
- By submitting to Double Jay ONL, you give us permission to include any pertinent internal links and perform any minor editing required to maintain editorial standards.
Steps to Submit Your Blog Post
- Send an email to email@example.com with the list of proposed topics you want to write on (minimum of 3 topics).
- After reviewing the subject, we’ll get back to you with the topic(s) that we’ve selected. Our average response time is 48 to 72 hours.
- Kindly get back to us with your article on the subject that has been accepted for publishing.
- We will send you the URL to the published article as soon as it is published.